Sunday 13 April 2008

I'm back......did you miss me

Well I am back to blogland.............life has been very hectic.....special family time, visitors, the funeral, away for work training, more very special visitors and a family gathering at the zoo yesterday - just to mention a few things..............I am still very lacking in sleep but in the next week I should be able to catch up and things will return to normal......(a couple of weeks of school holidays will help).........
........did you miss me I guess a few were as I was starting to get emails asking if things were ok and saying they were missing my posts.........thanks girls nice to know you are needed even in cyber space..............and I missed you too.........10 days is a big break for me.............
My last post was not what I was planning but that is life and I as it was my 250th post I was going to do a little draw for some of my cards but as I received so many beautiful comments (please accept my thanks here) about my Pop (he would have been 92 today) and about the awful umbrella grass (more about that next post) I decided to do a draw out of all those comments...............thankyou they are very special and also thanks to The Stitching Room for the beautiful poem.............
congrats to Daisy Chain and Granny Loz email me your addresses and I will pop an envelope into the mail for you.......
..............take care...........more very soon............

16 comments:

chook said...

I am glad to see you back
have been thinking of you
hugs Beth

Ginger Patches said...

glad to see you back...you've been in my thoughts :) 250 posts...wow! I'm all excited that I'm going to have my 50th post lol!

Anita said...

glad to have you back!!

Lorraine said...

Welcome back - you were certainly missed! Thanks for picking me as a winner in your draw....I have emailed my details to you....take it easy and take time out for yourself!

dutchcomfort said...

Good to see you are back Donna. You’ve been very busy. Take care!
Congratulations to the winners!

Annie said...

YES - we missed you! We have had our holidays here in VIC and have begun our second term of 12 weeks. Glad to have you back.

May Kristin said...

Nice to have you back, Donna! You've been missed! Take care!

Jodie said...

We have missed you, we just chatted about you in your absence (nicely).

Hope your being nice to yourself my dear!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great to have you back...

Jenny said...

Yes you have ben missed-I was wondering what you had been up to! How wonderful that I was picked in your lucky dip-lucky me!!Happy 250th post! Glad that you're back:)

Grazia said...

Welcome back Donna!!!!!
If I could I would help you with the grass....unfortunately I don't live next to you....I'm next to you with my heart....
Un abbraccio dall'Italia!

Sweet P said...

Welcome back!

Stina Blomgren said...

We all have been missing you...sooo welcome back!! Please take care...

Levin said...

yeah! you're back. i figured that you would be busy with family stuff and the funeral. i hope it all went well.
i'm glad you got so much support from bloggers - they have restored my faith in the human race as you start to realise that there are lots of people out there that really care.
i look forward to seeing what you are up to on the crafting front. good luck with the grass!
l
x

Unknown said...

Of course I missed you but I knew you had your reasons.

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

You were missed. So glad to see you back.