Thursday 17 July 2008

WYD SYD 08........

Well I enjoyed a nice quite day at home...........my sister came to visit and before and after I sat and watch some of the happenings in Sydney as part of World Youth Day.............this was a big day for the Pope after his long trip to Australia............so many people from throughout the world have come to be part of the pilgrimage........the atmosphere looks amazing and if I lived in Sydney I would go into the city and join in with some of the activities.........

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

1 comment:

Anita said...

Well how about we do a swap then LOL
I will come and live in your quiet part of the state and you can come and try to work and live in a city gripped with Pope fever!! Must be fun for the visitors but my idea of half a million people in the city streets in the afternoon peak hour today is not my idea of fun LOL