Monday 6 April 2009

Fairy Girls supplies..........

Well there is a bit of this is mine and that is yours in our house now and
Fairy Girl is getting a stash together........
I got these for her when I went to Kerry's Cottage On The
Hill
..........."Swanky".......Kerry had the whole range..........

The rest below she got for her birthday from family and
friends...........think I might have to use a few too...........
these are very strong colours not quite true to life as the dark hot pink
looks a bit red here...........

Hatched and Patched patterns.........'Tis the Season

This includes a kit.........My Little Needlebook

this one includes a kit too..........The Santa

She is currently working on some houses...........and a
stitchery..........drives me insane occasionally but I love every minute of
it.............

I have also organised a little christmas ornament swap for her with a couple of other little Aussie girls..........more about that later..........
.........take care til next time.............
.......Chookyblue..........

11 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh Dear, two stashes in one house....

Julia said...

It's great to see the younger ones quilting...you can always raid each others stash when need be..
Julia ♥

Margaret said...

An enjoyable read on a getting cold Monday afternoon.

willywagtail said...

Isn't it wonderful to have children who craft. Unfortunately neither of my daughters enjoy sewing although both have made lap quilts but they both have their own craft that they are good at. Congratulations to Fairy girl for being so clever. Cherrie

Anonymous said...

Very nice purchases but where will she put her stash? Oh that's right, under the wonderful sewing table.....
How is the b/day swap coming along too?

Bec said...

Wht a great start to FairyGirls stash!
One of Nanette's daughters had a post a while back on Freda'sHive about keeping her stash in her bedroom as she has nowhere else for it, it made nice reading.
My own dd (still debating over blognames for her) has bags of scraps! Hence the 'creative' outfits you saw on my blog last week!
Love the Swanky fabrics!
Bec xxx

Solstitches said...

How lovely that Fairy Girl has started her own stash :)
Oh my, can you imagine the size it will be eventually if she is starting this young?
I'm looking forward to seeing what she makes.

Jenny said...

Thant is a lovely looking lot of stashy goodness- I am sure it will not take long to grow and grow!!!

Cardygirl said...

Like her style...nice that you have "infected" her with the stitching bug!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

I think we have start something. Very excited here. Love the patterns and fairy girls stash.

Katherine said...

All that eye candy! Wow. Love to her that your girl has a stash going too. What fun!