Wednesday 7 April 2010

FIS Swap received.......

Well lets get this blog back on track........
......this is a swap I received from Peg...........
the theme was Leanne's House I love these gifts from Peg.........
and also this framed stitchery pulled over canvas.........the colours are prettier for real..........
I don't remember this pattern of Leanne's and definitely don't have it so it was just perfect........

Thanks Peg I love the gifts...........still moving them around to find the perfect spot..........
Catch you later............
Chookyblue

8 comments:

Catsngrams said...

Lovely swaps I need to get into one. You are a lucky gal.

Lynn said...

Such wonderful swap gifts. Really pretty work by Peg. Thanks for sharing.

Sofia Amaral M. said...

So beautiful!

Rumi said...

Gorgeous! Lucky girl!

Cardygirl said...

Gorgeous work by sweet Peg!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Glad you like my little gifts Chooky..

Bec said...

beautiful work by Peg, lucky Chookyblue to be on the recieving end!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gifts! It's a lovely pattern.