Friday 8 July 2011

frosty......

I was reading my blog posts and I subscribe to the Blogger in draft blog........it said there were some changes to the blogger in draft so check it out which I did............it is quite different................I don't mind it but things sure look different..............I can't get into the blog by clicking on new post or design up in the top right corner but I can from the dashboard in the top right corner...........(it usually says dashboard when your signed in but looking at someone elses blog)
Anyway while i'm stuffing around with this I got an SOS phone call from Nic........she went into her blog and she has the new look and did the emergency phone call to me HELP................lol...........anyway I got her back to the plain blogger (not the blogger in draft) and she is right now but I had a lol............
This isn't what i was going to post when I started out this morning........it's very chilly here today...........took me a bit to get the pics off my phone this morning...........maybe it was frozen too...........but it was a big frosty morning here today............
-2.2 which is about as cold as it gets here..............
I love looking at frost................these aren't as clear as they could be as I was using my phone instead of the good camera..................
and as I am doing this post I don't have the slide bar to move up and down the box..............have to use the arrows...........
Have a super Friday.........whats happening at your place????
Finally the sewing machine is calling..............
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

25 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Oooh chilly. I haven't played around with draft blogger yet. Not sure I'm ready for the change just yet. It's taken me long enough to figure out this version :-)

Have a nice weekend x

Liz said...

It's a bit confusing isn't it? Took me a little while to sort it but it's all fine now. I think I quite like the new look too, it will just take a little getting used to..
xxx

jodie said...

oooohhhhhh, that is cold! gorgeous sunshine here, am reading blogs alfresco. enjoy your sewing time.

Wacky Woman said...

It looks cold, cold, cold. It was hot, hot, hot here in California today.

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh, no....they better not mess with my blogger...oh they had just better not.

Jindi's Cottage said...

I got a surprise when I opened up blogger dashboard this morning...thought I'd stumbled into an alternate universe! Oh well, just another interface to get used to...once the "oh what the? did I do to get here!!" had passed *LOL*
I love frost...it looks awesome...it's cold here and usually we get really good frosts and I was just chatting with a friend a couple of hours ago and we were saying that despite the cold and some white crunchy grass mornings it hasn't really been up to standard...the cars haven't been frozen yet...but boy has it felt like it is going to snow!
Stay warm...I think spending time with your sewing machine is perfect for a chilly day...

Anne Heidi said...

The frosty pictures look so pretty! And I think I need to check out the changes in blogger now.... thanks for the "warning"

Unknown said...

Brrr, koud bij jullie. Hier is het momenteel zo'n 20-24 graden en zonnig, echt Hollands zomerweer.

suzitee said...

Haven't posted to my blog in a while, so thanks for the warning! Work work work around here today...blah! Wish my sewing machine was seeing some action too :)

dutchcomfort said...

Lovely frozen pictures!
We have nice weather, some sunshine, some rain, about 20oC.

Happy Weekend!

Cardygirl said...

Frosty here too...really chilly tonight. Studied today & even a little time at the machine. Hope you have a good weekend!

Jodie said...

brrrrr, thos pix are making me cold... It's been frosty here lately too..

Jodie :)

Roseanne said...

It has been very cold here to chooky and we are all most out od wood will have to get DH on the wood case.

Anonymous said...

lovely pics Chooky and you also have a great weekend.

Isabella said...

All I can say is at least you have some green on those leaves ours would be all white :(

Unknown said...

I think I have to sign in and see what is going on.

Anita said...

yep, nice thick frost here this morning too. Pretty cold all day actually!

Anonymous said...

Yes, thick frost here too this morning but enjoyed getting out in the garden finally today with that lovely sunshine (and no wind!!) Your pictures are just lovely....Thanks for the tips on blogger.

Pip said...

It was cold here today too, not as cold as you had though -2.2 is a bit too cold for me. I quite like the interface now, took a little while to get used to it, but is a lot simpler now I think.

Chocolate Cat said...

We had Birthday Friday now it is 'jobs' weekend, lots to tick off the list!!! Slow start so far and not sure that blog reading is on the list - oops!

Candace said...

It's so hot here in Florida that your frost looks not only pretty but desirable, lol. I did a post today, and blogger is definitely different and hopefully better.

Margaret said...

Is it really frost or did you dip the leaves in egg white and sugar ( smile ) 2.2 is cold I have been complaining about 6.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

AAhhh I remember those frosty mornings back in Bathurst and those freezing cold mornings...We had a light frost here too...and the temps are chilly too...12c here on the coast ha ha...still getting used to the milder weather!!! Dzintra

Leanne said...

BRING BACK SUMMER

Linda said...

Pretty pictures! I have to use a new browser for my blog to work anymore...I'm working on it! You can take some of our heat...we have enough to go around!!