Thursday 10 April 2014

Wow.....the new cabins...........

Wow Kim and Heath sure did put some thought into the 2 new cabins they have created at Fossickers Tourist Park in Nundle.....they are the "hostest with the mostest"....I have been staying there for atleast the last 6 years several times a year.......for Girls Day in the Country and also my retreat weekend....slowly the cabins numbers have grown...........and this year they have excelled well beyond previous new cabin expectations.........we were the first to stay in them...........not actually available  for bookings until this month........but since I am running late with this post ring and book your weekend away now.............
Kim has enjoyed planning the decor for the cabins...........I am no good at describing styles but let me tell you she has done a fantastic job..........heaps of space.......I had to find out where the orange rug and pillow came from for one of the girls I shared with..........
just perfect for a girls sewing retreat weekend at Kerry's..........huge table area.......plenty of room
lovely big windows, excellent light for sewing of a night (not sure if this was a fluke or Kim thought of it)
plush sheets and towels, nice throws, lovely black cushions were added to our beds after I took this photo (below).............
The bedroom layout is 2 beds and an en suite on one end (above) and 2 beds and a bunk bed on the other end also with an ensuite (below)....if you are couples the singles can become king beds............
Kim and Heath - thankyou for a wonderful visit.......nothing is ever a problem.actually they go out of there way to assist...........
Yes I have booked the rooms for my retreat weekend later in the year..........I can't wait.............
Catch you later
Chookyblue

17 comments:

KERYN B said...

Chooky very nice accom Nundle is the place to go.

Susan said...

How do I get my name on that cabins list for next year?! Looks great, and yes, they do offer fantastic service....nothing is ever a problem.

Googy Girl said...

Looking forward to seeing them in august I hope we get them

Susie said...

Looks lovely and comfortable

Noela said...

Looks like a great place to stay. Hugs......

Deb R said...

wow they look great!!!!

Anonymous said...

These cabins were awesome,we loved ours and our cabin buddies Sam and Ann,lol how funny was Dawnie going into the wrong cabin,lol.xx

Jenny said...

Absolutely agree , a great location

Pinnylea Creations said...

looks beautiful. I'll have to google where Nundle is ..........

gracie said...

Looks very inviting...

Susan said...

It was a great cabin - I have to admit I was thoroughly surprised!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Those rooms look so homey for holiday cabins!! Very welcoming.

Anita said...

Oh wow - they are fantastic! Perfect for groups of lady stitchers lol
Love the extra beds and nice lounge too.

Fiona@Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Wow, should have went and had a sticky beak :)

DAWNIE said...

Fabulous pics. Did you meet your neighbours too?? I did ehhehhehehe

DAWNIE said...

Fabulous pics. Did you meet your neighbours too?? I did ehhehhehehe

Sam said...

New cabin looks great. Think I should plan a weekend retreat trip.