Tuesday 29 March 2016

Daddy daycare......

I snapped this pic when I went to check the windmill..........it's been to still and not windy and we have very limited bore water at the house which showers and washes everything...........
so there is a mountain of linen to wash and the clothes are mounting up waiting for some windy days...........the cows get to drink first..............
Often you will find a pile  of calves with one cow........yesterday it was Mr Bully and a pile of calves hanging out.............I thought of Daddy Daycare straight away..........lol....
got my pics from GDITC off my phone now I need to organise the posts but I have been busy with the visitors and kids around..........and I have a million posts /mails to comment/reply to........
Catch you later..... 
Chookyblue......

15 comments:

Clare said...

Love the `Daddy Daycare`. When we were on the farm the Aunties use to look after the calves. I found out that when I brought Aunty up to the shed instead of mother :) Happy Stitching.

Fiona said...

haha.... even the girl cows know how to arrange a bit of 'me' time!! Go Girl Power
Hugz

Anonymous said...

lol love what Fiona said,hope you have a good day my friend xx

Sonia said...

Hope you are resting up too along with the girl cows. Hope the rain we've got here blows out your way

Michelle said...

lOVE THE DADDY DAYCARE! The washing will wait! Enjoy your day and hope that wind comes soon!

EvalinaMaria said...

I'm with Fiona! She has the point.
Evalina, This and that...
and Random Act of Stitching Kindness

Ondrea said...

Now, that really is a great pic! I hope you are resting when you can. You do not want a relapse.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Now that is cute ... Gotta love a powerful man... LOL

Flickenstichlerin said...

Looks so pieceful, love cows.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Susan said...

One step at a time...you will get there...praying for wind and rain...not together!

gracie said...

Love it...not the water windmill issue...the daddy and his charges.

Diane-crewe said...

wish I could send you some of the torrential rain we have had the last couple of days xx Love the thought of the daddy day care xx

CountryMum said...

Love it!!

Susan said...

That's funny, don't usually see the calves with the bull (or do you?)

marina said...

Good to see a sensitive new age bull taking care of the kids while the girls are out............